When was the last time that you have checked for prostate cancer?
In fact, more men die of prostate cancer than women die of breast cancer. In Australia, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men.
- Prostate cancer screening
- General health checks
- 45-49 health assessments
- Heart health checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Bowel cancer checks
- Prostate disorder checks including benign prostate hyperplasia or BPH
- Skin checks
- Bone density checks
- Mental health assessments, care plans and managements
- Erection and sexual health problems
- Testosterone and other hormonal problems