Flu vaccination 2019 at our flu clinic
- free for eligible people for government-supplied flu vaccine
- Only $13.99 for people NOT ineligible for government-supplied flu vaccine
Please contact us to book your appointment now!
Who is eligible for the governmental flu vaccine?
Influenza vaccines are funded by the government for the following groups of Queenslanders:
- all children from 6 months to less than 5 years of age (State funded)
- pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
- individuals aged 6 months and over with medical conditions which increase the risk of influenza disease complications (for a full list go to NCIRS Influenza Vaccines Fact Sheet)
- persons 65 years and older.
All other Queenslanders can get vaccinated at our practice for just $13.99. Please contact us to book your appointment now!